Meet Results Upload Page
To upload your Meet Result Files (Swim Meet Backup file, CommLink File.) directly to the JSL server, use the Browse button to locate your files on your drive or storage device, select the file you want to upload, then click the Upload button.
- Please make sure your files are clearly labeled with your swim team name (examples: Swmm2BkupFLST @ CGST 2011-03.zip or Meet Results-FCC @ GCC 2011-16Jun2010-004.zip)
- If you need to upload a corrected file, please note that the number located before “zip” will automatically increment. Example - Swmm2BkupCGST @ ACAC 2011-03.zip will change to Swmm2BkupCGST @ ACAC 2010-04.zip. Only One (1) file can be uploaded at a time.
- Only files with *.zip extension can be uploaded successfully.
- If the upload(s) succeed you will receive a "Thank You" message for every one of your upload messages.
After the first file is uploaded, hit the BACK Button to return to the Meet Results Uploader to upload any additional files as may be required..
- If the upload does not succeed you will receive an "Error" message.