Meet Entries Upload Page
To upload your Meet Entry Files (Swim Meet Entry file, Roster File, Exhibition List with team name, Special Requirements with team name, etc.) directly to the JSL server, use the Browse button to locate your files on your drive or storage device, select the file you want to upload, then click the Upload button.
- Please make sure your files are clearly labeled with your swim team name -
(examples: ELKS-VA-Entries002.zip, FSBC-VA-ROSTER002.zip, GHG_Exibition_List, FV_Special_Requirement)
- Increment the version number when uploading a corrected file-
(example: Change LG-VA-Entries002.zip to LG-VA-Entries003.zip. Oterwise the existing file simply overwrites to old file and it does not get noticed)
- Only One (1) file can be uploaded at a time.
- Only files with *.zip, txt, doc, docx, or rtf extensions can be uploaded successfully.
- If the upload(s) succeed you will receive a "Thank You" message for every one of your upload messages.
After the first file is uploaded, hit the BACK Button to return to the Meet Entries Uploader to upload any additional files as may be required..
- If the upload does not succeed you will receive an "Error" message.